We turn your product idea into a reality
Look how we turn our knowledge of software development into products that solve business needs.
We know that every business is unique and needs an individual approach. We specialize in working with companies to build amazing websites that are converted into sales.Read more
Visibility and Control
Like an international 14 Eyes.
Planning, Daily Reporting and Meetings.
Like a Japanese katana.
Experienced embedded Quality Assurance team.
Like a German railway.
Precise control of each milestone.
Like an Indian yogi.
Team is customized to fit your needs.
Like a USA Boeing.
We don't accept defeat as a final.
Like a Swiss Bank.
We don't build just Apps, we build your business.
2 We Build
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
We build solid and beautiful solutions, create responsive and reliable web applications and sites. We always use the most robust technologies in the industry.
We build native apps for iOS and Android operating systems, develop intelligent/smart iOS and Android solutions to mobilize your business.
3 Pricing Models3
The diversity of your business objectives and requirements induces the multiplicity of contract models we suggest
- Time and Material Model
- Fixed Price Model
- Hybrid Model
Time and Material agreement is a single-sum contract where service provider is accountable for completing the project within the agreed budget.
- Flexible to adjust requirements, shift directions,replace features.
- Dynamic work scope.
- Immediate start of development process.
- More control over the process due to ability to make changes to the workflow.
- Gradual billing.
- Uncertain deadlines. Any adjustments to the project can postpone the final release.
- Undefined budget (project cost is approximate).
Fixed-price agreement is a single-sum contract where service provider is accountable for completing the project within the agreed budget.
- Fixed price.
- Strict deadlines.
- Easier management.
- Requirements should be defined before project start and should be strict and clear.
- Long planning. A fixed-price contract demands detailed planning that leads to significant effort at the beginning of the projects.
- If estimations were not precise or any changes were introduced, there is a risk of quality gaps.
- Lack of flexibility.
- Mandatory prepayment from 50% to 100%Solution delivery after full billing only.
Hybrid agreement is a single-sum contract where service provider is accountable for completing the project within the agreed budget.
- Billing on achievement (each milestone).
- Gradual control of the results.
- Ability to introduce new requirements into the future milestones.
- No fixed price. Detailed estimations can be done for current milestone only, rest ones will have approximate cost.
- Additional overhead for refining requirements before planning a new milestone.
- Uncertain deadlines. Since project planning will be iterative the project can postpone the final release
Strong SD is a proven software provider in European and US markets.