About the job – key responsibilities:
- Implementation of new business logic in our frontend and backend applications.
- Working with various third party APIs to automate processes
Who we are looking for – technical qualifications:
- You have 3+ years of work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer.
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in React/Redux.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with and interest in AWS technologies, including CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache, RDS, Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda.
- You are comfortable working with Git.
- You have experience with automated testing.
- Ideally you also have some experience in Elixir/Phoenix.
- Experience in gCloud and Kubernetes is a big plus.
- You have a structured, proactive working style.
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind – You get things done.
- You are a team player.
- We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- You will collaborate within a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members.
- Challenging and interesting software projects, not just tedious routine work.
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries.
- Business trips abroad.
- Educational programs in English, as well as paid seminars, master classes, trainings and world-class conferences.
About the company
StrongSD is an international outsourcing company providing professional web and mobile development service for clients from US, Singapore and Western Europe.
Our philosophy is “quality over quantity” and “people over money” in everything.
StrongSD invest time and money to own products, contributing to open source projects and educational programs. We’re a mature team of 20 people with a great mix of previous professional experience. Our backgrounds are diverse, both culturally and professionally. One thing we all have in common, though, is that we are passionate about making StrongSD successful IT company.