QA Automation Engineer (Ruby)
- Sumy, Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- 3+ years of QA experience.
- 2+ years of experience as test automation engineer.
- Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English: Intermediate+
- Programming, debugging, and profiling skills in Ruby.
- Understanding of API fundamentals.
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver.
- Understanding of Git/CI.
- Experience working in agile product teams (Scrum and Kanban).
- Has a strong orientation towards delivering results incrementally.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Development and Upgrade of Test Automation Framework.
- Review product requirement documents in close collaboration with product managers and tech leaders to create and document test plans and test cases for features.
- Creation of testing artifacts such as test approach, test cases, test reports, and tests.
- Develop automated UI (Capybara) and API (Rest Client/RSpec) tests for regression and feature testing.
- Run and analyze pre-release automated regression suite for scheduled feature releases.
- Contribute to Cross-browser testing (Browserstack).
- Work with Jenkins to schedule tests, analyze test results, and share metrics and feedback with key stakeholders.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Collaboration with a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members
- Challenging and interesting project, not just tedious routine work
- Extensive remote work possibilities
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries
- Business trips abroad
- Free English classes and speaking clubs
- Performance reviews every six months;
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team