Senior C++ Developer (AI System)
Our Customer is a visual AI company serving primarily industrial manufacturing.
- 1 position
Our Customer is a visual AI company serving primarily industrial manufacturing. We make software, which enables factory production lines to inspect raw materials, components and finished products against unforeseen defects using digital cameras and deep learning. Our users can build and deploy AI models in minutes without needing any AI or SW development expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2-3 years of modern C++ software development experience
- Experience in building and packaging software with Git, CMake, Jenkins
- A deep interest in harnessing the full capabilities of underlying hardware platforms
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
- Commitment to achieving objectives, results-driven and adept at resolving competing priorities
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
Would be a plus:
- Experience in developing C++ systems in a multi-environments ecosystem (Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), Docker, Embedded (Yocto))
- Proficiency in GPU programming, HPC, or distributed computing.
- Experience in training or utilizing deep neural networks.
- Experience in building web services using languages other than C++.
- Experience in developing Cloud services
- Experience working with NodeJS and TypeScript ecosystem
- Further develop the AI SDK and micro-service for a variety of PC and embedded platforms
- Help us evolve our multi-platform codebase (ARM/x86, Linux/Windows, TRT/Openvino, CUDA/OpenCL)
- Help us expand our build and CI/CD systems as the scope of target hardware configurations gets broader
- A competitive salary and flexible compensation package.
- Flexible working format: remote, office-based, co-working space.
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings).
- Medical insurance.
- Free corporate English classes and speaking clubs with a native speaker.
- Various corporate events and team buildings.
- Performance review every six months.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team