Senior Elixir Developer
We are looking for a talented Senior Elixir Developer who will join the development team that works for one of our EU customers.
- Remote, Abroad
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 800
Our customer is a regulated cryptocurrency service provider from Amsterdam, Netherlands. This is a product company that is focused on providing a crypto trading API products for banks. The customer is located in Netherlands, Business Domain is Crypto Trading. Current project stage is planning/execution, the methodology is Kanban and the project duration is 1+ years
- 5 years of relevant IT experience.
- Strong experience and background in backend.
- Production experience: at least 2 years of building web apps with Elixir|Phoenix.
- Understanding of the Erlang VM, OTP and using it to build distributed systems.
- Ability to write performant Ecto/SQL queries and tune them(when needed).
- Familiarity with consuming REST or GraphQL based APIs.
- Experience with web sockets and LiveView.
- English Level: intermediate or higher
Would be a plus:
- Experience with crypto trading, exchanges.
- Constantly monitor solution architecture and improve it.
- Introduce new features for our trading API product developed for banking clients.
- Implement trading algorithms on cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Collaboration with a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members.
- Challenging and interesting project, not just tedious routine work.
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries.
- Free English classes and speaking clubs.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team