Full stack engineer (React.js+Node.js)
A product’s mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster.
- Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 500
Client’s product provides an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
- 5+ years working as a Developer or a combination of education and experience in this field
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluency in NodeJS, Rest APIs and TDD
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Focus on efficiency and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or with a team
- Design, implement and improve the server, server-side applications and databases that, when combined with front-end apps, help create a functional and seamless experience for the end-user.
- Proven ability to produce secure, scalable and reliable solutions for high-availability systems and services.
- Compile and analyze data, processes and code to troubleshoot, scale, mature and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- Provide clear and documented interfaces that are easy to consume for front end developers.
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to establish objectives and design a more functional, cohesive code and platform.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Mentor and grow junior engineers as necessary.
- Accountable for complex scope and scale within function, may direct or cross-functionally lead others to optimal performance results.
- A competitive salary and flexible compensation package
- Flexible working format: remote, office-based, co-working space
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings)
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English classes and speaking clubs with a native speaker
- Various corporate events and team buildings
- Performance review every six months.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team