We are looking for an empathetic, detail-oriented (Sr.) SDET who is responsible for delivering products with high quality.
- Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 500
We’re seeking individuals with an equal flair for creative problem solving, enthusiasm for new technologies, and desire to contribute to our product. You will likely be successful in this role if you identify with the following traits: attention to detail, problem solver, customer oriented, versatile, resilient and confident. If all of this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to hear from you.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in test automation practices with various tools and frameworks for a Cloud SaaS environment.
- Strong experience in backend functional testing using framework and tools such as RestAssured, JUnit, Pytest or equivalent.
- Experience in backend performance testing of high volume applications that handles millions of requests using Jmeter, Locust, K6 or equivalent.
- Strong OOP experience in languages like Java, Python, and good understanding of design patterns.
- Strong experience with databases and querying languages SQL, PostgresQL, RDS or equivalent.
- Prior Agile development experience, preferably in a CI/CD environment using CircleCI, Jenkins, Github, or Gitlab.
- Solid understanding of cloud-native architecture, microservices, CI/CD (CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Argo), GitOps, APIs and API Gateway, Docker, Kubernetes (EKS), Kafka (MSK), Java, Spring Framework, Python, and AWS services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex technical issues to a non- technical audience.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with an inherent curiosity to break code and stress test it!
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of white box testing tools such as SonarQube.
- Knowledge of observability solutions using Grafana, Honeycomb and Open Telemetry
- Software Development Engineer in Test is a hands-on technical role that will collaborate with a small group of SDETs and own all aspects of test automation for a team.
- Create, maintain, and execute regression, functional, non-functional, and exploratory tests.
- Participate in tool analysis and make recommendations to support the tools selection process.
- Foster a culture of test automation and ensure test coverage for services owned by the team.
- Drive shift-left in SDLC and actively work with development and devops teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of the CI/CD delivery pipeline.
- Actively participate in functional requirement and code reviews with architects & developers, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications to the team.
- Collaborate with program, product, developers right from inception through functional validation to launch, while always looking for potential quality issues/bugs and offering triaging and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Engage in all phases of the software lifecycle - design, implement, test, deploy, and support services in production.
- Be proactive and innovative - we rely on your feedback to build a world-class product.
- Be a part of a team that believes in the core values of transparency, integrity, trust, and joy
- A competitive salary and flexible compensation package
- Flexible working format: remote, office-based, co-working space
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings)
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English classes and speaking clubs with a native speaker
- Various corporate events and team buildings
- Performance review every six months.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team