Lead Java Engineer
We are looking for a well-versed and passionate software engineer responsible for authentication, authorization, observability, billing, and cross-platform services.
- Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 800
We are looking for a well-versed and passionate software engineer responsible for authentication, authorization, observability, billing, and cross-platform services. We’re seeking individuals with an equal flair for creative problem-solving, enthusiasm for new technologies, and desire to contribute to the product.
- 8+ years experience in hands-on software development preferably in a product company.
- Hands-on experience in software architecture, design and development in a Cloud SaaS environment.
- Solid understanding of cloud-native architecture, microservices, CI/CD (CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Argo), GitOps, Authentication and Authorization, Docker, Kubernetes (EKS), Kafka (MSK), Java, Spring Framework, Python, and AWS services.
- Strong experience in Observability solutions using Grafana, Honeycomb, Prometheus, DataDog and Open Telemetry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Engage in all phases of the software lifecycle- design, implement, test, deploy, and support services in production.
- Maintain a culture of code quality through rigorous testing, automation, and code reviews.
- Be proactive and innovative- we rely on your feedback to build a world-class product.
- Be a part of a team that believes in the core values of transparency, collaboration, grit, and humility; in going above and beyond what is required in order to do the right thing for our customers and the company; and in having fun while doing all this!
- A competitive salary and flexible compensation package
- Flexible working format: remote, office-based, co-working space
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings)
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English classes and speaking clubs with a native speaker
- Various corporate events and team buildings
- Performance review every six months.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team