Strong Middle / Senior Software Engineer (Ruby/Rails)
We are looking for a talented Back-end senior Developer (Ruby/Rails) who will join our product team.
- Sumy, Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 1000
We are looking for a Strong Middle / Senior Ruby/Rails developer who loves to build great products. We want someone up for taking on challenges, keen on getting new skills, willing to compromise, and not afraid to fail. If you love challenges and solving problems, this is for you.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience as a Back-end Engineer.
- You have a solid knowledge and production experience with Ruby/Rails.
- You have practical experience in the definition and rectification of system architecture (for small and midsize solutions).
- You have a structured, proactive working style.
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind, as well as a team player.
Would be a plus:
- You have experience with a microservice architecture.
- You have production experience with AWS (CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache, RDS, Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda) and/or Google Cloud technologies.
- You know Kubernetes and Terraform.
- You have essential DevOps skills in AWS/GoogleCloud, CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes
- You have basic knowledge of Front-end technologies (TypeScript / React.js).
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby/Rails solutions.
- Developing and documenting software design/architecture.
- Identifying bottlenecks, bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
- Helping to maintain code quality and its automatization.
- DevOps activities: deploying applications to test instances.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Collaboration with a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members.
- Challenging and interesting project, not just tedious routine work.
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries.
- Free English classes and speaking clubs.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team