Senior/Strong Middle Frontend Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Developer who will join the development team that works for one of our customers.
- Referral bonus: 1000
Our client is seeking highly-skilled Software Engineers with extensive front-end knowledge and professional experience in developing advanced scalable web-based enterprise systems and applications by combining the art of design and programming. The ideal candidate will be a key player in the development process of cutting edge technologies spanning multiple platforms, including cloud, web, mobile platform. He must have a strong programming background specifically in frontend development and must also be up for the challenge to join an Agile engineering team. Candidate should also have good software development habits and is expected to bring in and advocate for sustainable development practices to the team comprised of engineers of varied background and skill levels.
- Proficient understanding web markup, including (HTML5, CSS3)
- Able to understand pre-processing scripting language, (Sass, Less, Styled-components)
- Experience with libraries/frameworks such as (ReactJS/AngularJS), state-management libraries like (Redux/Mobx), server runtime environment, (NodeJS)
- Good understanding on how to containerize application by using (Docker)
- Proficient understanding on using code versioning tools, such as (Git, SVN)
- Understand GraphQL communication will be a bonus
- Conceptualize, develop and maintain new user-facing features
- Build reusable code, identify and automate processes efficiently
- Practices full software development life cycle(SDLC)
- Understand the basics of good software design patterns
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, able to offer better alternative solution
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Collaborate closely with product and backend teams
- Accept and meet challenging deadlines
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Collaboration with a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members.
- Challenging and interesting project, not just tedious routine work.
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries.
- Free English classes and speaking clubs.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team