Middle QA Automation Engineer (JS)
We are looking for a talented Test Automation Engineer who will join the team of TA/QAs that work for one of our US customers located in Silicon Valley.
- Sumy, Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 1500
The team is building a product that is aimed to automate the budgeting process for different government institutions and consist of the following modules:
- Open Cloud is the only integrated cloud solution for budgeting, performance, communications, and reporting. This multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) solution connects stakeholders to the budget process, engages them for real-time feedback, accurately forecasts personnel costs, and integrates with key government systems, resulting in improved outcomes, enhanced internal efficiencies, and more time for strategic planning.
- Budgeting and Performance streamline and transforms the budget process from the initial stages of strategic planning and personnel forecasting on through final publication while enabling collaboration throughout. Leverage budgeting and performance modules to plan and manage strategic initiatives by capturing priorities, tying budgets to initiatives, identifying key outcomes, and engaging stakeholders.
- Communications and Reporting are used by governments for engaging with constituents and stakeholders. With this module, leaders can analyze and communicate complex topics and decisions in a simple manner anyone can understand. Agencies are able to build trust with colleagues and residents by gathering input on key initiatives and aligning budget and the strategic plan to both performance objectives and public expectations.
- Open Data is powered by enterprise-ready CKAN, delivers public data to civic developers, businesses, and citizens. This solution provides a hosted and managed CKAN instance with customizable portals.
Product company was founded in 2012 and is constantly growing and extending the market. As of April 2019, it serves over 2000 government entities and has more than 150 employees. Main offices are located in Redwood City (Headquarters), New York and Portland.
- 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance or relatable work.
- At least 2+ years of experience as an SDET or a Test Automation engineer.
- Experience with nightwatch.js and cucumber.js.
- Experience implementing automated UI tests (nodejs selenium client is preferred).
- English Level: intermediate+.
- Experience using Bug & Test Suite Management tools (ie.: Jira, Xray, TestRail).
- Experience delivering QA programs, supporting ongoing QA operations and maturing QA processes.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with API automation (at all stages: from test approach definition till analysis of TA results).
- Basic understanding of CI/CD release processes and how they integrate with quality cycles.
- Creation of testing artifacts such as test plans, test cases, test reports, and tests.
- Review product requirement documents in close collaboration with product managers and tech leaders to create and document test plans and test cases for features.
- Contribute to performance testing.
- Develop automated tests for regression and feature testing.
- Automate test cases using the existing automation frameworks.
- Perform pre-release automated regression testing for scheduled feature releases.
- Work with Jenkins to schedule tests, analyze test results and share metrics and feedback with key stakeholders.
- Develop automated UI tests for regression and feature testing.
- Decent salary based on real experience and expertise, rather than the region’s average industry salary.
- You will collaborate with highly motivated, talented and inspiring team members.
- Challenging and interesting software projects, not just tedious routine work.
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- English classes, paid seminars, masterclasses, training and world-class conferences.
- Performance review every six months.
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team