We are looking for a talented Lead Engineer who will join the team of TA/QAs that work for one of our US customers located in Silicon Valley.
- Sumy, Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 1500
The team is building a product that is aimed to automate the budgeting process for different government institutions and consist of the following modules:
- Open Cloud is the only integrated cloud solution for budgeting, performance, communications, and reporting. This multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) solution connects stakeholders to the budget process, engages them for real-time feedback, accurately forecasts personnel costs, and integrates with key government systems, resulting in improved outcomes, enhanced internal efficiencies, and more time for strategic planning.
- Budgeting and Performance streamline and transforms the budget process from the initial stages of strategic planning and personnel forecasting on through final publication while enabling collaboration throughout. Leverage budgeting and performance modules to plan and manage strategic initiatives by capturing priorities, tying budgets to initiatives, identifying key outcomes, and engaging stakeholders.
- Communications and Reporting are used by governments for engaging with constituents and stakeholders. With this module, leaders can analyze and communicate complex topics and decisions in a simple manner anyone can understand. Agencies are able to build trust with colleagues and residents by gathering input on key initiatives and aligning budget and the strategic plan to both performance objectives and public expectations.
- Open Data is powered by enterprise-ready CKAN, delivers public data to civic developers, businesses, and citizens. This solution provides a hosted and managed CKAN instance with customizable portals.
Product company was founded in 2012 and is constantly growing and extending the market. As of April 2019, it serves over 2000 government entities and has more than 150 employees. Main offices are located in Redwood City (Headquarters), New York and Portland.
- Experience testing web based applications in the ERP and/or banking domain
4+ years experience in the following areas:
- functional & end to end UI automation and manual test case development & execution
- functional & end to end API automation and manual test case development & execution
- agile development methodologies (SCRUM or Kanban)
- BDD testing
- REST Assured
- REST API’s
Would be a plus:
- Experience with nightwatch.js
- Experience testing windows (VM) based applications
- Web based application fundamentals (css, jquery, html)
- Lead local (UA based) team of Test Automation Engineers.
- Review product requirement documents in close collaboration with product managers and tech leads to create efficient test automation approach.
- Constantly monitor and improve existing TA framework.
- As a quality engineer, understand the technical stacks and technology powering the applications.
- Uplevel overall QA team maturity by contributing to cross-functional efforts such as for nightly tests, monitoring test failures, and improving the frameworks that run the tests.
- Active communicator in both written and verbal forms. The financials team’s preferred communication style is via video conferencing & slack
- Decent salary based on real experience and expertise, rather than the region’s average industry salary.
- You will collaborate with highly motivated, talented and inspiring team members.
- Challenging and interesting software projects, not just tedious routine work.
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- English classes, paid seminars, masterclasses, training and world-class conferences.
- Performance review every six months.
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team