Senior Backend Engineer (Ruby/Rails)
We are looking for a talented Back-end senior Developer (Ruby/Rails) who will join our product team.
- Sumy, Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 1500
We are looking for a Senior Ruby/Rails developer who loves to build great products. We want someone up for taking on challenges, keen on getting new skills, willing to compromise, and not afraid to fail. If you love challenges and solving problems, this is for you.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a Back-end Engineer.
- You have a solid knowledge and production experience with Ruby/Rails.
- You have essential DevOps skills in AWS/GoogleCloud, CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes
- You have basic knowledge of Front-end technologies (CoffeeScript / VanillaScript / TypeScript / React.js / Angular.js).
- You have a structured, proactive working style.
- You can freely read the documentation and chat with team members in English.
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind, as well as a team player.
Would be a plus:
- You have experience with a microservice architecture.
- You have production experience with AWS (CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache, RDS, Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda) and/or Google Cloud technologies.
- You have experience with DDD, Event-Driven Systems, Service-Oriented Architecture, EventSourcing, and CQRS.
- You know Kubernetes and Terraform.
- You know GraphQL.
- You have practical experience in the definition and rectification of system architecture (for small and midsize solutions).
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby/Rails solutions.
- Developing and documenting software design/architecture.
- Identifying bottlenecks, bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
- Helping to maintain code quality and its automatization.
- Working with various third party APIs to automate processes.
- DevOps activities: deploying applications to test instances.
- Contributing to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of new technologies
- Taking part in negotiations with customer representatives to prepare/optimize solution architecture.
- Constant monitoring team’s code quality and optimality.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Collaboration with a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members.
- Challenging and interesting project, not just tedious routine work.
- Extensive remote work possibilities.
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries.
- Free English classes and speaking clubs.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team