Performance Test Engineer
We are looking for a talented Performance Test Engineer who will join the team that work for one of our US customers located in Silicon Valley.
- Sumy, Lviv, Remote, Abroad
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 1500
The team is building a product that is aimed to automate the budgeting process for different government institutions and consist of the following modules:
- Open Cloud is the only integrated cloud solution for budgeting, performance, communications, and reporting. This multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) solution connects stakeholders to the budget process, engages them for real-time feedback, accurately forecasts personnel costs, and integrates with key government systems, resulting in improved outcomes, enhanced internal efficiencies, and more time for strategic planning
- Budgeting and Performance streamline and transforms the budget process from the initial stages of strategic planning and personnel forecasting on through final publication while enabling collaboration throughout. Leverage budgeting and performance modules to plan and manage strategic initiatives by capturing priorities, tying budgets to initiatives, identifying key outcomes, and engaging stakeholders
- Communications and Reporting are used by governments for engaging with constituents and stakeholders. With this module, leaders can analyze and communicate complex topics and decisions in a simple manner anyone can understand. Agencies are able to build trust with colleagues and residents by gathering input on key initiatives and aligning budget and the strategic plan to both performance objectives and public expectations
- Open Data is powered by enterprise-ready CKAN, delivers public data to civic developers, businesses, and citizens.
This solution provides a hosted and managed CKAN instance with customizable portals Product company was founded in 2012 and is constantly growing and extending the market. As of April 2019, it serves over 2000 government entities and has more than 150 employees. Main offices are located in Redwood City (Headquarters), New York and Portland.
- AWS and/or Azure Cloud Technologies
- Gatling, JMeter, Blazemeter or LoadRunner
- APM tools (Dynatrace, Datadog, New Relic, etc.)
- Log analytics tools (Pendo, Splunk, Loom, Solarwinds, etc.)
- CI/CD Tools (Spinnaker, Jenkins, Travis, Harness, etc.)
5+ years of experience in Software Test Automation of which,
- 2+ years is in hands-on Performance Testing
- 2+ years of hands-on Test Automation experience
- Experience building frameworks from scratch
- Strong working experience in Performance Testing & Engineering, on Agile & DevOps enabled projects on cloud based environments through adoption of Test pyramid.
- Practical understanding of throughput, latency, memory, and CPU utilization in an on-prem/cloud-based infrastructure environment
- Strong personal commitment to performance engineering, continuous testing, and CI/CD principles
- Strong technical background with detail driven and excellent problem solving abilities
- Participate as part of an agile software development team to design, implement, execute and analyze automated performance tests of web-based applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct performance prototyping, performance baselining, etc. to improve overall system performance and include performance testing as part of the SDLC.
- Develop performance testing plans in collaboration with Product Owners and Engineering teams.
- Design and implement relevant simulators
- Build and maintain reusable automated test suites to implement Performance and Load test plans. Integrate performance testing as part of our CI/CD pipeline. This will include writing, debugging and executing code used in performance testing efforts.
- Utilize repeatable analysis techniques to provide standardized, actionable results
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the business application under test in order to design a realistic simulation of user behavior.
- Communicate identified potential problems clearly and unambiguously, and contribute to project development task prioritization.
- Assist in building a product performance testing culture by playing a hands-on role in the area of product performance, load testing, and software engineering.
- Build a repository of historical performance runs for the purpose of plotting trends over time to identify traffic patterns and bottlenecks in data flows.
- Decent salary based on real experience and expertise, rather than the region’s average industry salary
- You will collaborate with highly motivated, talented and inspiring team members
- Challenging and interesting software projects, not just tedious routine work
- Extensive remote work possibilities
- English classes, paid seminars, masterclasses, training and world-class conferences
- Performance review every six months
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team