Senior Full Stack Developer (Node.js+React.js)
We value self-starters with the ability to communicate ideas effectively and contribute to a corporate culture of respect, dedication, and fun. We value clean code, principles over dogma, and making the world a little better every day.
- Lviv, Remote
- 1 position
- Referral bonus: 800
The Senior Software Engineer (Node/React) role is a full-stack role where you’ll build best-in-class SaaS solutions that enable efficiency, transparency, and accountability within government agencies. You’ll be a key member of our engineering team, delivering new features and improvements in a fast-paced, agile environment using modern technologies. As a Full-stack software engineer, you are comfortable developing both APIs and user interfaces.
- 5+ years developing backend microservices with NodeJS, Typescript and REST/GraphQL APIs
- Experience building a heavily utilized at-scale consumer-facing enterprise SaaS software
- Experience with cloud-native software development and delivery with a clear understanding of the standard architecture patterns and design practices surrounding Cloud services and deployments.
- Successfully built APIs, architected database models including SQL and NoSQL, and event-driven patterns
- Provide leadership at the tactical level with input into strategy and team leadership, and solve significant and unique problems where analysis requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Architect, design and develop robust APIs and microservices using NodeJS, Typescript, and ReactJS to serve over 100k daily users across hundreds of customer communities.
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle including collaboration with Product, Design, and other customer success stakeholders to shape the system.
- Deliver iterative improvements with performant code to realize the product vision and roadmap plans.
- Using an API-first approach, develop REST & GraphQL microservices that communicate with the event-driven platform for Data & Reporting services, as well as integrate with customer systems for inbound and outbound data integrations.
- Participate in the CICD and DevOps automation initiatives to build, test, deploy & operate on industry-leading platforms & tools including AWS Cloud, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Sonar, Spinnaker, NewRelic, etc.
- You will act as a key contributor to continuously improve the way the team collaborates and delivers while elevating the quality and business value of the product, as well as the technical innovation and excellence standards of the team.
- A competitive salary and flexible compensation package
- Flexible working format: remote, office-based, co-working space
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings)
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English classes and speaking clubs with a native speaker
- Various corporate events and team buildings
- Performance review every six months.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team