Performance Test Lead
We are looking for an experienced Performance Engineer as part of a new team in the R&D organization to help build and lead a performance testing practice from the ground-up.
- Sumy, Lviv, Remote
The team is building a product that is aimed to automate the budgeting process for different government institutions. Product company was founded in 2012 and is constantly growing and extending the market. As of April 2019, it serves over 2000 government entities and has more than 150 employees. Main offices are located in Redwood City (Headquarters), New York and Portland.
- 10+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of hands-on Performance Testing experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Test Automation experience
- Solid experience building frameworks from scratch
- Experience with modern performance frameworks: Gatling, JMeter, Blazemeter
- Experience with APM tools: Dynatrace, Datadog, New Relic
- Experience with log analytics tools: Pendo, Splunk, Loom, Solarwinds
- Experience with CI/CD Tools: Spinnaker, Jenkins, Travis, Harness
- Practical understanding of throughput, latency, memory, and CPU utilization in an on-premise/cloud-based infrastructure environment
- Strong technical background with detail driven and excellent problem-solving abilities
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of AWS and/or Azure Cloud Technologies
- Assist in building a product performance testing team and culture by playing a hands-on role in providing technical expertise/guidance in the area of product performance, load testing, and software engineering.
- Plan approach and test strategy for performance testing and benchmarking. Create structured test plans which include goals, priorities, approaches, methods, procedures, tracking, and statuses in support of our business
- Identify/implement tools, environments, test cases, metrics, etc. to help improve the ongoing program of product performance and load testing. Automates combination of outputs into reporting on environmental metrics like uptime and responsiveness.
- Develop, communicate, and execute performance/load/stress testing including reporting on the possibilities of performance failures and make sound decisions for next steps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct performance prototyping, performance baselining, etc. to improve overall system performance and include performance testing as part of the SDLC.
- Track test coverage and performance while investigating and understanding production defect pattern
- Measure, monitor and capture required infrastructure & application performance metrics, logs and reports.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Collaboration with a highly motivated, talented and inspirational team members
- Challenging and interesting project, not just tedious routine work
- Extensive remote work possibilities
- Unforgettable team buildings in different countries
- Business trips abroad
- Free English classes and speaking clubs
- Performance reviews every six months;
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team