Senior PHP/Golang Developer
We’re now looking for a Senior PHP/Golang Developer to help tackle healthcare's most pressing problem - staffing.
- Referral bonus: 800
We’re now looking for a Senior PHP/Golang Developer to help tackle healthcare’s most pressing problem - staffing. A digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements - both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per-shift basis.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with Golang is a major plus
- Solid understanding of architecture and software design
- Experience with CodeIgniter is a must-have
- Relevant experience with Symfony, or similar frameworks
- Practical experience with software testing is a must-have (preferably with TDD)
- Knowledge of different storage solutions (Redis, Postgres, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
- Experience in building, migrating, and scaling web applications with (micro-)services architecture.
- Understanding of event-driven architecture, DDD, and event-sourcing
- Comfortable working within an Agile Environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Team player with a great sense of ownership and get-things-done attitude
- Great communication skills in spoken and written English
- Contributing to product development by providing pragmatic solutions to problems
- Designing and developing the backend of one of our applications, implementing RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Integrating the application with our internal services, event bus, and 3rd-party APIs
- A competitive salary and flexible compensation package
- Flexible working format: remote, office-based, co-working space
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings)
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English classes and speaking clubs with a native speaker
- Various corporate events and team buildings
- Performance review every six months.
Apply for this position
Join our Strong team